CUSTOMER ACQUISITION STRATEGY 101
Bola was about to start a business and so needed customers to patronize her business, make sales and grow. She didn’t know how to go about it so she contacted us @scalemyhustle to help her with Customer Acquisition Strategy. We developed a 5 Point Action Plan to help her acquire customers, here’s what We strategized with her to do:
1. FINDING POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS: As a business, finding out who your customers are helps you develop communication strategies to target them effectively, doing a market research helps you know who your customers are, what there interests are and how best to reach them.
2. FIGURE OUT WHERE YOUR TARGET CUSTOMERS ARE: Once you know Who your customers are, the next step is to figure out where they mostly spend their time, are they on Instagram? Twitter? LinkedIn? Are they in offices or Co Working spaces? Doing this helps you streamline your advertising strategies towards them and helps you reach them better.
3. GET WORD OUT: The next step after figuring out your customer demographic and where they are is getting them informed about your business. Social Media Campaigns , Paid Ads and an email list are some of the ways to get word out to your target customers.
4. INCORPORATE QUALITY VIDEO CONTENT: If Strategy is king,Content is queen, using Video content with helpful information done in clear and Concise language helps your customers understand your business, your value offerings and your brand proposition. Invest in quality video content today.
5. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION: Do you own or manage a business? Ever tried to google your own business? What were the results? Making sure your business is Search Engine Optimized helps boost your brand visibility and makes sure that customers searching for you on the internet can easily find you.
Like Bola, Would you also want to acquire new customers? Do try out these strategies today.
Comment 👏🏽 if you found this post helpful and Please Tag a Business owner today to help them get new customers.