Eagles OTA Notes (5/21):
1. Tuesday marked the first day of organized team activities for the #Eagles where all players are able to practice together for the first time.
2. Corey Clement, Rodney McLeod, and Ronald Darby all did not practice after suffering season-ending injuries last year. Nothing to be concerned about, they’re just not ready yet.
3. Miles Sanders was on the sideline, but did not practice.
4. Halapoulivaati Vaitai saw first-team reps at RG, while Andre Dillard and Jordan Mailata were the first-team LT and RT, respectively.
5. First-team defense today: Graham, Jackson, Jernigan, Curry, Grugier-Hill, Gerry, Jones, Douglas, Maddox (nickel), Sendejo, Sullivan.
6. Carson Wentz practiced without a knee brace. He wore one all of last season.
7. Rookie WR DeAndre Thompkins is wearing number 81.
8. Former AAF WR Charles Johnson — who is now wearing number 84 — took first team reps in place of the missing Alshon Jeffery.
9. Stefen Wisniewski took a lot of snaps at center for Jason Kelce who had a bit of an easier day.
10. Rasul Douglas forced Carson Wentz into a bad throw after he played DeSean Jackson perfectly on a play in the red zone.
11. It was a great start to OTA’s for Sidney Jones, Andrew Sendejo, and Dallas Goedert. Carson Wentz also looked “fantastic”, as per Rueben Frank.
Credit: Zach Berman, Tim McManus