📌 Cancellation policy 📝
Regrettably I must put some new measures in place due to an increase in failures to show and notice periods for appointments. It is understandable that sometimes cancellations can not be helped due to illness or emergency and I will take all valid circumstances into account.
1. Please be kind enough to provide 48 hours notice for cancelling appointments. If you do not give adequate notice to cancel an appointment or fail to attend an appointment with 48 hours advance notice, it will result in a cancellation or no show fee.
2. Failure to provide notice of cancellation will result in a 50% of treatment value cancellation fee added to your appointment.
3. Failure to show for your appointment will result in FULL PAYMENT being added to your next salon visit.
4. More than 2 missed appointments without 48 hours notice, will result in refusal of future bookings and treatments without payment upfront at time of booking.
5. If you are running late please be kind enough to notify, so we can rearrange or plan your treatment accordingly. This may involve decreasing treatment time. Clients arriving late will still be charged the full treatment price even if their treatment is amended.
Due to several missed appointments by new clients that require treatment I will now take a 50% non-refundable deposit before any treatments. The deposit will be taken off the total of the first appointment.
IMPORTANT! Children, friends, relatives and pets only accompany you if absolutely necessary.
xo's Vanessa Key
#VanessaKeyNails #BJMCosmetics #manicure #nailpolish #nailcare #gelinfill #glitter #hand #service #materialproperty #fashionaccessory #ring #beige #artificialnails #silver #cute #instapic #preto #sparkles #instagood #girls #nails #pretty #beautiful #girl #beauty #polish #style