𝟭𝟬 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗧𝗼 𝗔𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲.
1. You don’t have to have abs to be your BEST self, as long as your healthy and happy in your own skin then you’re golden 👌🏼
2. No one can tell you how to eat because they aren’t you. Don’t follow the strict template you found on the internet, create something for yourself or get a coach to guide you.
3. Nothing is off limits, practice moderation over restriction...Pizza, Chocolate, Bread, Wine are all fine once in a while.
4. Fat loss or your diet isn’t an on or off switch, it’s more like a dimmer, if you turn it down slightly with a less optimal food choice you can turn it back up by getting right back on track.
5. Focus on the what you can control (the process) not what you can’t (end goals, family, work colleagues, genetics, circumstance)
6. Take complete responsibility for what happens to you. The wins, the setbacks, everything. When you’re responsible, you have all the power to make change happen - don’t give that away.
7. The best investment is one in yourself. If your not sure what to do, take courses and get coaching from someone you trust.
8. Focus on Consistency over trying to be Perfect. Most of the time things aren’t going to be perfect. Its continuing to take action over the long term which matters most.
9. Any progress is great progress. Whether you lose weight, maintain your weight, gain a little without having a wobbly or realise that scale weight isn’t the be all and end all. It’s all great progress.
10. Choose a form of strength training you enjoy, not what’s optimal, this way you’ll keep doing it and that’s when the results come.
#fatlossdiet #leanbody #flexibledieting #howtoloseweight #stronger #dundee #broughtyferry #strengthtraining #bodytransformation #personaltrainernearme #onlinepersonaltrainer #healthyfood #sixpack #lifestylefitness #success #weightlosstips #weightlossdietplan #weightloss
#ifitfitsyourmacros #healthylifestyle #losefat #goals #muscletone #beachbody #musclegaindiet #musclegain #lifestyle #flexibledietinglifestyle #fastfatloss #leanphysique