Officially 2 WEEKS out from LASIK! 🤓
I could not be more excited that this is finally happening! I have been making excuses and putting off the initial appointment/procedure because of nerves, but after 2 corneal ulcers over the past year and some encouragement from my parents and Nick, it’s time I retire the contacts.
FUN FACTS: I started wearing glasses in 1st grade and contacts in 2nd grade...thank you dad for the great genes 😂
👁Lasik deets: .
• No contact lenses 2 weeks before the surgery .
• Surgery date: May 8th; my mom is coming in town bc you are never too old to be taken care of by mom
• Procedure takes about 15 min total! (Technology is crazy these days) .
• Day of: you basically just sleep and rest your eyes/keep them closed
• Next day: appt in the AM, then they said I could literally drive a car!! The recovery is so quick, and results are pretty much immediate (1-3days) .
• Week after: no make up, swimming, rubbing/touching area, 3 rotating steroid medications, and that’s about it!