Your body is your temple. Follow the #naturallaw you can’t go wrong. “There’s an herb for every system, every organ, every gland, and every tissue of our body. Mother Nature has put medicine in our food.” -Bob Marley
No #cancer / cancerous cells can survive in a rich oxygenated alkaline environment
Most Dis|Ease are a result of imbalances in the body’s pH. Our bodies are alkaline so it is vital to keep the body in an alkaline state through the foods we consume daily.
To all those on the plant based/ alkaline/ vegan journey let’s keep going, spreading knowledge and love 💙💫. Once you start balancing your ph moving your body’s state into a more alkaline environment, you’ll start to notice the following benefits and more:
▪️Increase in energy levels & Better digestion ▪️increase in mental clarity & focus
▪️Increase in mood
▪️ Lowers Risk for Hypertension and Stroke
▪️ Lowers Chronic Pain and Inflammation
▪️ Boosts Vitamin Absorption and Prevents Magnesium Deficiency
▪️ Helps Improve Immune Function and Cancer Protection
Yesterday I posted a core workout, because it’s so important to have a strong core, not just in the gym but in day to day life to, here’s a few reasons why:
1) helps to relieve stress on the lower back and other body parts.
2) A strong core will make day to day lifting easier.
3) Your posture will improve.
4) A strong core makes it easier to do most physical activities.
5) Your core will help you take in more oxygen during every breath, as well as helping you maintain your balance while walking or running over uneven terrain.
6) A strong core will protect your inner organs and central nervous system.