The unhappiest I’ve ever been with my body ➡️ the happiest I’ve ever been with my body.
I tried copying the before picture as best as I could. The picture on the left is from September 2018, and the one on the right is me now.
People always ask me “what’s your secret?”, and honestly there isn’t one. Here’s how I got to where I am now👇🏼
-I made the decision to better myself and to get healthier.
-I’ve made that decision a priority every single day.
-I eat clean 80% of the time, and eat foods that aren’t so great for me the other 20% of the time. (it’s all about balance)
-I work out 5 times a week, which consists mainly of lifting weights.
Y’all it doesn’t have to be complicated. It’s amazing what your body can do with some consistency and hard work.✨