Ideas for this Easter lunch! 🐣
Baked eggs in avocado might be the most simple, fast and nutritious dish for every occasion. I’ve got the Parma Ham & @Maille mustard toppings to share with you, but the options are endless.
Make them more yummy with some #MailleMustard !
It’s made simply with:
4 slides of Parma ham
2-3 Tbsp dijon mustard @Maille - I always buy it when I do my weekly shopping on Ocado.
3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
sea salt & pepper to taste ⏲25min
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl, being careful to keep the yolks intact.
3. Arrange avocado halves in a baking dish, resting them along the edge to prevent them from tipping over.
4. Add 1 Parma ham slide and gently spoon 1 egg yolk into the avocado hole. Continue spooning egg white into the hole until full. Do the same with the remaining avocado half. Season each filled avocado with chives, parsley, sea salt and pepper.
5. Gently place baking dish in the preheated oven and bake until eggs are cooked, about 15 minutes. Top with chives, salt & black pepper and serve with #MailleMustard .
#Food #powerfood #eatingathome #easter2019 #mummysfood #healthyfood #goodfood #yummy #superfood #superfoods #instafood #mustarddressing #Mustard #bakedeggs