Do you love poke as much as we do? We could seriously eat it every day! It’s so fresh and filled with protein, fiber, and healthy fat - nice and macro-balanced! We created this Spicy Salmon Poke Bowl for @cleaneatingmag and it is such a HIT! The great thing is that you can customize the recipe to add or subtract any ingredient and it will still be just as nutritious and delicious!
Click the link in the bio for the recipe👆🏻
Here’s a quick tutorial@on how to make your own poke bowl at home:
1. Pick a base- lettuce, quinoa, cucumber noodles, rice
2. Pick your protein- salmon, shrimp, tuna, scallops, octopus
3. Pick your fun foods - organic edamame, cucumber salad, seaweed salad, avocado, pickled ginger, onions, cilantro, jalapeño
4. Pick your toppings- chopped up dried seaweed, sesame seeds, @traderjoes Everything but the bagel seasoning.
5. Sauce - GF tamari, rice vinegar, toasted sesame oil (or make a combo with all of these!)
Boom 💥 you’re done and time to eat!