I’ve gotten so much interest & questions about what my online fitness groups are like, so Ive decided to do a quick FAQ:
1. Is there a certain time that I have to do the workouts? — NOPE. All of the workouts are streamed online (kinda like Netflix) so you do them whenever they fit into your schedule. Workouts range from 20 mins-1 hour depending on what program you are doing so they are super easy to schedule in.
2. Do I have to video myself like you do?—NOPE. I only do that because I am a coach and I want to show all of my followers that I am showing up for myself and them every day
3. How long does it last?— Depends on what program we decide is best for you, some last 3 weeks, others last 3+ months.. but you get access to all of my groups for 1 YEAR
4. What do I get when I sign up?— Totally depends on what workout program you are starting with :) But the basics of each pack includes 1 YEAR of online access to every workout program && the meal plans that go along with the workout programs, 1 month of super food shakes, the containers that go along with the meal plans, a shaker cup, any accessories that may go along with the program && printed program materials. Cost totally depends on what pack you are getting but are usually in the $160 range
5. What are the benefits to coaching?— Coaching has helped keep me accountable & improved my outlook on life & how I feel about myself in sooooo many ways. Plus, it is a way for me to have a part time job without having to clock in and out— I can do my work from literally anywhere. — && Have the opportunity to make this a full time gig if I want
6. Is it worth it? — 100% yes. No doubt. No words can describe how much this has changed my life. Its made living a healthy lifestyle simple while connecting me with a positive community of people who are constantly supporting me. I would definitely recommend trying it if you are even the least bit curious— you won’t be disappointed
Still have more questions? Wanna workout with me? Lets have a chat. I have 5 spots available for April’s enrollment