HISTORY OF ART CAMP is coming to Kids be Kids Kemang every Monday!! Slide for more pictures ->
The A to Z of Art History for Kids - including fun ideas for kids about famous artists, art periods, and fine art from history. These exciting art history lessons and projects will allow students to explore different medias and at the same time connect with an artist from art history. .
What should we look for in a work of art? Although children tend to focus their attention on the subject matter, a work of art has many other aspects that can be observed and discussed. For instance, in looking at and talking about a work of art, children should be encouraged to consider: .
• Subject Matter—the people, trees, buildings, or objects and the way in which they are represented. .
• Sensory Qualities—the lines, colors, shapes, values, or textures in the work and how they are organized through harmony, variety, balance, emphasis, and unity. .
• Emotional Aspects—the emotional quality, meaning, mood, or symbolism in the work and how it is achieved. .
• Technical Aspects—the medium, materials, processes, techniques, and style employed by the artist to create the work. .
• Context—the time period and culture in which the work was produced and the ways in which these aspects influenced the subject matter and techniques of communication that the artist used to create the work.
WA us for any inquiries 0812-1021-7122 or sign up now on @parentstory! See you soon at our studio 🎨✨
#kidsbekidsmakersplace #artlesson #kbk_makersplace #workshopjakarta #kidspainting #pantaiindahkapuk #paintingworkshop #kidsworkshop #whattodoinjakarta #childrenactivity #childrencraft #kidspainting #kidsimagination #becreative #wildheartartstudio #kidsdrawing #kidsillustration #kidsbekids #wildheartartstudiojakarta #kidsbekidspik #kidsbekidsjkt #kidsbekidsjakarta #kidsbekidskemang #kidsbekidsindonesia #artstudio