Black bean spaghetti topped with mushroom bolognese, extra virgin olive oil and fresh green basil 💃🏽.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- #Celery - #Mushrooms - #Carrots - #Garlic - #Oliveoil - #TomatoPuree - #RedWine - #BalsamicVinegar - #Oregano - #Rosemary -
#FreshBasil - #BayLeaf - #SoySauce
M E T H O D:
1. 2 boxes of mushrooms, wash them and chop them up into a mushroom mince using a food processor.
2. Fry the mushrooms in a deep pan until all the liquid has evaporated and they are well browned. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3. Roughly chop; 2 white onions, 2 stems of celery, 4 fat cloves of garlic and two carrots. Transfer all into the food processor to mince. .
4. Now fry the veggies in number three for 10 mins until soft.
5. Add 2 tsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp tomato puree, 1 small glass of red wine, half tsp of each of the herbs, the bay leaf and 2 tsp soy sauce. Stir and simmer for 10 mins. At this stage if you want to bulk it out further you can add precooked #puylentils .
6. Meanwhile, boil a handful of #blackbeanspaghetti - its #organic and found in @aldi, had a delicious stringy texture which is ultimately better than regular spaghetti! So yum. It cooked quickly so only needs 5 min on the hob. Use pasta water to loosen the bolognese if needed. .