It’s all fun and games until someone gets food poisoning! My (not so educated) guess is that I caused this myself. I kept “tasting” (i.e. drinking a few mouthfuls) of the water at Toboga yesterday, probably at the same time ingesting tonnes of bacteria from, say, a dead armadillo or rat. Hey, I guess there’s a reason to why my in-laws add chlorine to water from the same source before they drink it. However, before you all start scolding me, let me please remind you that the evidence of my theory is nil. But it’s definitely more plausible than any other I’ve come up with.