That Kerala Life ( @thatkeralalife ) Instagram Profile

thatkeralalife

355 Posts

9711 Followers     97 Following

That Kerala Life

Latest Posts

Levitate / An amazing shot by @canon_wander_lust .
#Thatkeralalife

Levitate / An amazing shot by @canon_wander_lust .
#Thatkeralalife

Advertisements

From above! By @arshif_t
.
#ThatKeralaLife

From above! By @arshif_t
.
#ThatKeralaLife

Perspective/ A different capture by @vinayyi
.
#ThatKeralaLife

Perspective/ A different capture by @vinayyi
.
#ThatKeralaLife

Advertisements

Baby steps / An amazing frame by @allan_josephotography
.
#ThatKeralaLife

Baby steps / An amazing frame by @allan_josephotography
.
#ThatKeralaLife

Magic! / Picture by @neon_brain
.
#ThatKeralaLife

Magic! / Picture by @neon_brain
.
#ThatKeralaLife

Love! A beautiful frame by @anshifpk
.
#ThatKeralaLife

Love! A beautiful frame by @anshifpk
.
#ThatKeralaLife

Advertisements

Kerala’s been reborn in the past few days.
.
Through our struggle, we united. Wounds the flood gave us are deep, and time is necessary to heal them. We should be out there with our brethren, working to return their lives back to normal. As we slowly exhale the shock of this disaster, the challenge is to rebuild from ground zero.
.
Rehabilitation is not an easy task. Around 8,00,000 people are affected or displaced. The numbers are huge. But the positive side is its only 2% of our total population. With the rest 98% of the population supporting them, we really can overcome this. So, during these difficult times, if you can volunteer, do that. If you can’t, then make sure to donate a part of your earnings each month for the cause. Let’s stay united to work a miracle to life.
.
Scenes from in and around #Alappuzha as photographed by @mrkayphotography
.
#Kerala #KeralaFloods #KeralaFloodRelief #TogetherWeCan #StayStrong #DoForKerala

Kerala’s been reborn in the past few days.
.
Through our struggle, we united. Wounds the flood gave us are deep, and time is necessary to heal them. We should be out there with our brethren, working to return their lives back to normal. As we slowly exhale the shock of this disaster, the challenge is to rebuild from ground zero.
.
Rehabilitation is not an easy task. Around 8,00,000 people are affected or displaced. The numbers are huge. But the positive side is its only 2% of our total population. With the rest 98% of the population supporting them, we really can overcome this. So, during these difficult times, if you can volunteer, do that. If you can’t, then make sure to donate a part of your earnings each month for the cause. Let’s stay united to work a miracle to life.
.
Scenes from in and around #Alappuzha as photographed by @mrkayphotography
.
#Kerala #KeralaFloods #KeralaFloodRelief #TogetherWeCan #StayStrong #DoForKerala

Photo by @maskedlives 
Congrats on the feature .
.
Keep tagging your photos / videos with #Thatkeralalife as we curate the best and showcase the best because, #communityfirst.

Photo by @maskedlives
Congrats on the feature .
.
Keep tagging your photos / videos with #Thatkeralalife as we curate the best and showcase the best because, #communityfirst .

Overwhelmed. An amazing capture by @davisjvallikappen
.
#thatkeralalife

Overwhelmed. An amazing capture by @davisjvallikappen
.
#thatkeralalife

Advertisements

Time stands still in this beautiful frame by @film_seeker
.
#thatkeralalife

Time stands still in this beautiful frame by @film_seeker
.
#thatkeralalife

Lose yourself. A tranquil picture by @thanweer_ahammed.

#thatkeralalife

Lose yourself. A tranquil picture by @thanweer_ahammed.

#thatkeralalife

Photo by @visualsofsantanuupendran 
Congrats on the feature .
.
Keep tagging your photos / videos with #Thatkeralalife as we curate the best and showcase the best because, #communityfirst.

Photo by @visualsofsantanuupendran
Congrats on the feature .
.
Keep tagging your photos / videos with #Thatkeralalife as we curate the best and showcase the best because, #communityfirst .