In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.[Quran Chapter 11]25. We sent Noah to his people, "I am to you a clear warner."
26. "That you shall worship none but God. I fear for you the agony of a painful Day."
27. The notables who disbelieved among his people said, "We see in you nothing but a man like us, and we see that only the worst among us have followed you, those of immature judgment. And we see that you have no advantage over us. In fact, we think you are liars."
28. He said, "O my people, Have you considered? If I stand on clear evidence from my Lord, and He has given me a mercy from Himself, but you were blind to it, can we compel you to accept it, even though you dislike it?"
29. "O my people! I ask of you no money for it. My reward lies only with God. And I am not about to dismiss those who believed; they will surely meet their Lord. And I see that you are ignorant people."
30. "O my people! Who will support me against God, if I dismiss them? Will you not give a thought?"
31. "I do not say to you that I possess the treasures of God, nor do I know the future, nor do I say that I am an angel. Nor do I say of those who are despicable in your eyes that God will never give them any good. God is Aware of what lies in their souls. If I did, I would be one of the wrongdoers."
32. They said, "O Noah, you have argued with us, and argued a great deal. Now bring upon us what you threaten us with, if you are truthful."
33. He said, "It is God who will bring it upon you, if He wills, and you will not be able to escape."
34. "My advice will not benefit you, much as I may want to advise you, if God desires to confound you. He is your Lord, and to Him you will be returned."
35. Or do they say, "He made it up?" Say, "If I made it up, upon me falls my crime, and I am innocent of the crimes you commit."
36. And it was revealed to Noah: "None of your people will believe, except those who have already believed, so do not grieve over what they do."
37. "And build the Ark, under Our eyes, and with Our inspiration, and do not address Me regarding those who did wrong; they are to be drowned."
38. As he was building the ark, whenever some of his people passed