Things have been kinda hectic lately, hence, I’ve been inactive. But here I am!
- I dropped physics (a big decision, but all in all, a good one). I was passing, but I really need the time to focus on other things. - IM GRADUATING IN ONE MONTH!
- I’ve started preparing for my EMT written exam (the last step of my certification!)
- At the end of this month, I’m volunteering in the Sound The Alarm event with @americanredcross which I’m really excited about.
- I’m waiting to hear back on a set date for shadowing a lawyer soon
- Anddd my gap year next year already has turned into taking US Government and Microeconomics in the fall (it’ll be fun. I’m excited. Nerdy, I know, but what can I say).