Why Virtual-Reality Training Is Catching On
VR is the future of employee training. The goal of Virtual Reality-enhanced training is to create realistic workplace experiences and allow employees to avoid health threatening risks while working in demanding environments.
5 reasons why you should adopt VR training today:
• VR training has been proved to help workers better remember what they’ve learned. Learners retain 75% of what they are taught, compared to a 10% retention rate from reading or listening to a presentation.
• VR employee training can save you money. One of the main reasons companies have doubled-down on their use of this immersive technology is its cost-effectiveness. Virtual reality offers companies a training option that is as effective as live training at a fraction of the cost.
• VR employee training can help workers learn skills more quickly. In addition, learners can immerse themselves in a situation repeatedly, making sure they have mastered the skills needed for job success.
• VR employee training can reduce workplace accidents. Companies can use VR training to simulate the real-life work situation instead, without putting workers or the business at risk. Early research has shown that VR can effectively increase workplace safety.
• Learn and play. VR training is innovative and enjoyable. Training is easier if the experience is pleasant or enjoyable which means higher level of engagement and understanding.
All action in VR happening in 360 with resolution of Full HD(2K) and higher. All associates who used VR as a part of their training scored higher than others.