ETHICAL HACKING FOR CYBER SECURITY
AURIGA'19 in association with Yukthi powered by CECIA, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
College of Engineering Karunagappally
Its a Two-day introduction training programme of Certified ethical hacker course by EC council ( _EC-Council is a global leader in InfoSec Cyber Security certification programs like Certified Ethical Hacker and Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator_ )
The Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH) credentialing and training program provided by EC-Council is a respected and trusted ethical hacking program in the industry. The credentialing program is also used as a hiring standard for Fortune 500 organizations, cybersecurity practices, and governments. 💡Highlights :
Two days /One Day of Hands-on Training . program participants will receive certificates, hackathon certificates, and 50% offer to join them for the CEH. 500 rs off for internships . Also, Participants get Free online courses. 👨🏻💻 Programme topics :
1. Introduction to Cyber Security and Cyber Safety.
2. Installing and Setting up the hacking environment.
3. Social Engineering
4. Web vulnerabilities(Introduction).
5. Web scanning hands-on.
6. Simple exploits hands-on.
7. Secure coding websites from getting hacked -hands-on.
8.WIFI hacking hands-on.
9. Android /IOS Hacking hands-on.
10.Careers and open discussion about cybersecurity. 📝Instruction to participants :
1. Should bring Laptop with at least 4 GB ram.
2. Empty USB pen drive 4 GB minimum.
3. Those who fail to bring pen drives can bring a Laptop 8 GB ram and enough hard disk space.
4. Basic knowledge of computers and Linux. 📌Workshop Details📌
💰Registeration Fee :700 per head
🏫Venue :College of Engineering Karunagappally
📆Date :04 & 05th May 2019
⏰Time : 09:30am to 04:00pm
Registeration :Online and Spot ‼Register Now‼
Ethical Hacking for Cyber Security Workshop
For more info :aurigacek.com
Follow on insta :auriga.live
Follow on Facebook :Auriga
#auriga #techfest #collegeofengineeringkarunagappally #cecia #yukthi