Alexey Borisov, architect of @arch_e_type
Education: BMSTU (Electronic Engineering), MGSU (Faculty of Architecture and Engineering). Alexey worked in ABG, Arch4, Archpro, ARCH(E)TYPE. He also works independently as an entrepreneur.
- Reconstruction of historic buildings in Moscow on Kuznetsky Most and Petrovka streets
- Project of the Olympic Recreation Center in the Moscow Region
- “Biryuzovaya Katun” in the Altai Territory
- Office space for companies: Puig, Nec, McKinsey, Rostelecom, Central Telegraph, MOBTI.
- Boutiques Prada, Gucci, Burberry, Hermes, Jimmy Choo, Moncler in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
Alexey plays basketball since childhood, loves sports. His favorite areas are economics, politics, religion, history, sociology, analytics, physics and technology.