Tips on Creating Financial Independence 👇🏼👇🏾👇🏽
Our founder @danilivinglife chatted on live with @aleiskay yesterday on the topic Financial Independence. Here are some tips that stood out from our conversation on this topic:
1. Be Empowered to Educate yourself about Money and Finance.
2. Adopt a positive and abundant Money Mindset- Money has no personality, it is just a tool that we use.
3. Have separate accounts in your bank for different categories: Food, Utilities, Travel, Rent/Mortgage etc. This will help you save what’s left over after your expenses are paid.
4. Increase your Income and Productivity- Pursue Multiple Streams of Income. Build one at a time, not all at the same time.
5. Know the difference between smart spending and frivolous spending- Invest in things that will bring you a return on your investment. Ex. Education, coaching, training etc vs. An expensive night out for dinner or another pair of shoes you don’t need.
6. Multiply your savings and Invest in things that you understand. Always do your research.
7. Always continue your learning about Money and Finance: Read Books, Take courses, connect with coach or mentor to help you.
Creating Financial Independence will not only allow you to plan ahead and feel secure, but will also help you feel more confident and run your business with more clarity 💫
What has been your experience in pursing Financial Independence? We’d love to hear your thoughts, struggles and successes in the comments👇🏼👇🏾👇🏻